Almost done with the Christmas posts. But my scrapbook will not be complete without ALL of the fun holiday parties included in my blog. So here is a peek at Christmas Eve. We always have Brandons family over for a "breakfast" dinner and a gift exchange.
This year, we had a few new people at the party because our family is growing and growing....it's so fun to watch! So a big MACKAY "welcome" to Brandon (Amanda's boyfriend), Sara (Zac's wife), and the newest addition, Colton (Zac & Sara's new baby.) We love having you in the family. I hope we don't scare you too bad:)
Brandon got thrown right in to helping Easton put together all his toys! hee hee hee.
ummmm....might be a little small????
After everyone left we cleaned up a little and discovered that "Elfie" had left some early gifts out for the kids to open. And it was....drum roll......PAJAMAS!!! SURPRISE!!! Okay, not a surprise...it's the same darn thing every year.
Chance always remembers to leave Santa his milk and cookies, and sprinkle the reindeer food out on the grass!
Hannah read "the Night Before Christmas" to the family...and then off to bed!
4 comments:
Yeah for Christmas posts!! Oh how I miss your cute family!! Looks like you had so much fun before the big day even got here. No shock there you party animals. Love ya!!
p.s. are those Schmidts cookies? Only the best for Santa!!
Amanda... you are a smokin' hot little-teeny-weeny Nugget o' Love!!!
All wonderful Christmas posts indeed. So glad you guys had a great holiday season. I love getting to celebrate with you! :)
ps- can I be your Santa? Those cookies look divine!
Oh, and Kelsey looks so cute in her hat! I love that picture of her, Preston and Grandma Maureen. Priceless.
Post a Comment