Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ringing in 2011!!!

 We went to the Lybberts for our New Years Eve celebration. As usual, it didn't disappoint! The girls sat in the kitchen and munched on goodies and laughed our heads off!

The kids ran around like hooligans

 The men...or big kids as we call them, spent the entire evening playing "rock band."




 Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...that is not the way we hold our horn:)

 We went outside and lit fireworks after the clock hit 12!

Chance was addicted to the "shock" game. You hold on and if you lose, you get shocked. I seriously kind of pee'd my pants when it was my turn and I got shocked! I freakin love that game too! Chance and I must be sicko's! ba ha ha ha



 Rick has a problem with horns. Every year he goes completely overboard and can't quit blowing that thing!


We partied like rock stars until 12:05, then we had to go home and go to bed...cause we're OLDDDD!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

4 comments:

margo said...

I just love our friends....we sure know how to party!!! I want you to come play the shock game again....hilarious:)

Natali Thompson said...

That looks like a WAY fun party! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas too! You getting excited for the Pioneer book???? :) 10 more days!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Oh Margo looks so pretty... it's great to see that she is recovering so well. Happy 2011... Mackay Family!!!

susan hall said...

that was a fun night..seriously thought I was going to be deaf after having rick blow directly in my ear with the horn though