Earlier this week, I checked Hannah, Chance, and "E" out of school early for their yearly exams.(Addie already had hers.) We still go up to Salt Lake for their big appointments because I absolutely love Dr. Ferriera and so do my kids. He makes crappy appointments seem fun!
They checked their height, weight, and their vision. All of my kids are about 20-30 percentile for height and weight. Which means they are under the national average for height and weight. BIG SURPRISE:) Brandon always blames me. I tell him he should have married a giant woman! Beggars can't be choosers!!
Hannah reached 5 ft. 2 in. which means both of my girls are officially taller than me. Urghh!
Dr. Ferriera just had the kids in hysterics. We couldn't get Easton to stop laughing long enough to hear his heart.
He had to talk to Hannah about a few girls things and asked her questions about boys...hee hee. You can see that she was super excited. The boys both went first. And the doctor had to quickly check both of the boys "boy parts." I mean seriously it took 10 seconds. Then, when it was Hannah's turn for her check-up and she jumped up on the table...I said..."hurry, he just needs to quickly check your girl parts." OHHHH MANNN, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK SHE FLASHED AT ME, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK THE DOCTOR GAVE ME!!! Haaa haa haa, we laughed and laughed. Of course he didn't have to check those at this age:) SOMETIMES I CRACK MYSELF UP!
When the doctor was done, Easton wanted to show him how he can meditate. Sooo funny. Little did he know that the nurse was coming back in to give him 5 SHOTS! Poor kid, he really needed that moment to focus and meditate!
After the shots! Not a happy camper.
He was truly ticked! He yelled..." I hate this doctor!" And of course, as you can see...I'm laughing. And you could hear the nurses and doctors out in the hall giggling. As we walked out they commented on how funny that whole thing was because up to that point, Easton was a huge fan of the doctor, and the last thing he said as we left was "I HATE THIS DOCTOR!"
Well, that's it for another year! Healthy kiddos! Yippeee
6 comments:
Yay for healthy kids! They are getting so big...so cute! Hope all is well! xoxo
Hannah looks sooooo happy! ;) Such cute kids. So glad they are healthy and happy.
I'm suprised he didnt say "I hate this dr....he's STUPID" ha ha ha. That is hilarious! only you could turn a dr visit into a comedy act!
Hey lady, will you email me his info. Heidiwhitey@hotmail.com I need to find a pediatrician that I like and trust. He sounds like a good guy!!!
How do you do it...you blog about everything...next thing I know, you'll be blogging about fake-chow! :) You're amazing...great posts!!!
:( poor easton ouch
Post a Comment