Here's a glimpse at what's been going on around here lately:
Easton and Chance both played SPRING SOCCER and loved it! Turns out...they are both stinkin' good at it:) Chance is going to continue on and go to a soccer academy and play on a competitive team this year. Brandon is going to 18 hours of training camp so that he can be his coach!
Hannah went to her first unofficial "dance/stomp!" It was for Jr. High graduation. This is a picture of her and her best buddy "Chris." He lives 3 houses down. No, they are not on a date...just good friends, and he is the first one we picked up that night!
The perfume and cologne that was wofting the room, could have made you dizzy. WOW!
Big news....I GOT MY OWN MOWER!!! Yep, Brandon finally agreed to let me get a mower of my own and do our own lawn. He absolutely refuses to mow, but I caught him in a weak moment while we were at Home Depot over Memorial Day! I've mowed twice and I pretty much ROCK!
Easton took tumbling lessons all year. His teacher "Nanette" has converted her whole garage into the cutest little gym. He is awesome and catches on so quick. We all agree this boy is a MONKEY! These are pictures of his end of year performance!
This is why Brandon...IS GROUNDED from COSTCO! I send him for one item and he comes home with a juicer and EVERY SINGLE box or bag of fruit he could get his hands on! He watched some show on his way to China and was convinced that we are all juicing for a better life! Ya, right...that lasted for only a few hours...then he had to clean up his mess and I haven't seen him juicing since!
He had all the kids in on the idea. This picture is blurry, but he had Hannah on the computer looking up super recipes and the rest of the kids were sampling his potions! Some of them were pretty yummy! Note to self: banana's can't be juiced...BAD IDEA. We had to do a little CPR on the machine.
I spent a lot of time in Addies class this year, especially the last couple weeks of school. We had a pizza/root beer float party, a water softball day, and her 6th grade graduation! So crazy to think she will be marching off to Jr. High next year! Boo.
A few weeks ago, we went with Chris and Jenn to a "REAL" game! We had so much fun. I absolutely love going to those games. It is so chill, and no matter where you sit, you feel like you are part of the game. We happened to sit in a suite that night and were treated to an awesome buffet! With our crazy lives we don't get to see each other near enough.
Jenn had a piece of chocolate cake and had an allergic reaction to the nuts that were secretly disguised in the frosting. It was kind of serious, however; I couldn't stop laughing, Chris didn't want to miss the game and go to the mini mart... her throat was itching and sores were forming all over in her mouth. Luckily, there was a nice paramedic that had some Benadryl for poor Jenn. She was a good sport and stuck it out through the game. It made for a great story, and I still laugh when I think about it. Sorry Jenn..I love ya!
Chance started BASEBALL last week. Easton did not, but he does attend all practices and games and "thinks" he's on the team!
"Heather" invited us to her Aunts house for a swim party on the last day of school! She totally down-played the house. We thought we were just going to some pool in a backyard. NOT SO MUCH! This place was incredible. Indoor and outdoor pool both with waterslides, hot tubs, air hockey, ice cream bar, playground, volleyball, workout room, sauna...the list goes on and on! Absolutely unbelievable. And the kids had a blast! Hannah couldn't come because she had cheer...she was bummed:(
CHEER HAS BEGUN! We had our first parade last Saturday in Eagle Mountain. We put a lot of work into this sport, it's become a family affair! We love it and it keeps us all very busy!
Even the boys got new "Thor" shirts, as this is the Westlake mascot! They love hangin with all these teenage girls:)
My Co-Coach Stacey and I....we always use SAFETY FIRST! We wouldn't want to fall off the boat without our life jackets on.
Hannah and her 9th grade divas!
Zac and Brandon....so supportive. They were in charge of signs and driving the boat! I'm not sure they loved the screaming girls for 3 hours...but they were great sports!
All the kiddos in the front of the boat: these little rascals threw out all 22 BAGS OF CANDY in about the first 5 minutes of the parade...let's just say, the people at the end of the parade route weren't very happy about the NO CANDY!! Oopsie!
The coaches
The 7th Grade Team
Phew....that was a lot for one post! Busy month. I for one, am glad that summer is finally here!
5 comments:
This whole post was just scrum-diddlee-umptious. I could eat it all up! :)
1. Hannah is so beautiful. She looked amazing in her promotion attire. What a doll.
2. Under NO circumstances are you allowed to tell Chris that you not only have a mower, but you like to use it. He might get ideas in that head of his.
3. Laughed right out loud about that pic of you and Stacey.
4. What is it with our husbands and Costco? :)
5. How CUTE are Chance and E in their baseball uniforms?
6. And, if anything else, at least I am good for a laugh when I am brainless and forget to ask about nuts in the darn cake. Whatever. :)
7. You. Are. The. Best.
Holy cow! You guys have been busy! I love your mower! You are so funny. Who mowed before?? I get to do that fun job a lot too! Love all the cheer stuff-so much fun! We are starting comp soccer this year too! You are so adorable-love all the cute pictures!
Loved the update.....first of all you are freaking GORGEOUS! Your girls look just like you. I love that you love mowing your own lawn...the boys are getting so big. Yay for summer! Miss you...xoxo
Phew...that was a lot!! Loved it all!! So good to see all your cute kiddies. Too bad they are growing up too fast and too cute!!
Love the mower. Welcome to the club. I love mowing! I just put on my music, keep a cold diet coke nearby and off I go. Mow Mow Mow!! I seriously love it!
Hug everyone of your kiddies from me! Love ya to pieces!
Cute pics, cute fam... cute girl! I'm with Bree... mowing ROCKS (I love yard-work of any kind)!!!
Don't tell me that you are a "Mower Virgin"?! Love all you Mack-sters!!!!!
Post a Comment