Monday, July 11, 2011

Chance's Baptism Day

 Chance's Big day finally arrived. He was so excited for his baptism day! He was dressed and ready to get to the church bright and early.
 Hannah gave the talk on "baptism." She did such a good job, and was happy to do it for her little brother. There were 3 other boys baptized from our ward along with Chance. Their names were Kane, Kendall, and Sam!

 Easton had to have a "purple" tie just like his cool big bro:)


 These two looked so precious all dressed in white. They are two peas in a pod. Their personalites, their habits, and the way they are built. I just love them to pieces.

 Aunt Jen, made this darling picture for Chance as a baptism gift. We used it in the entry way.


I had towels embroidered for both Brandon and Chance. You can't see it very well but Chances has his name, baptism date, and CTR printed on it. I have done these for all of my kids and they cherish them.

Brandon and I gave Chance his very first set of SCRIPTURES...with his name printed on them! He can't wait to carry them to church.

My girlfriend "Jana" and I made this banner for the luncheon. It was a work of love:)

The drink station
 Personalized water bottles. I ordered these babies and when they came...Brandon announced that Snugz made them and I was an idiot for paying someone to create them. OOpsie!




 The boys: taking in the view.

 My cute, cute Grandmas.


Aunti Di and Nana...helping with the food serving. They were kitchen angels:)








 This was such a fun day. Chance was so proud and happy and so were Brandon and I. It's always a lot of work, but soooo worth it when it's over.
Chance and his little buddies, barely had time to eat they were so busy trying to beat each other in XBox! Whatever...it was "his" day and he got to choose whatever he thought was fun.
Happy Baptism Chance...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And hope you remember this day forever.

6 comments:

Bell Family said...

Yippee!! I have checked your blog 1000 times today hoping to see pictures. What a fantastic day!! Chance looks just precious!! I can't believe how big and grown up. Love the towels!! What a treasure!! Your house and food look perfect. Jenn's pictures of Chance could not be cuter. Love the picture with his CTR Ring!!
Seems like just yesterday our two boys were wearing diapers and snow boots ONLY!! Look at them now!! Love him!! So proud of him!!

Natali Thompson said...

No wonder you were stressed! That is a ton of work! Everything looks darling. Way to go! Such a cute kiddo. :)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

A beautiful day... for a beautiful boy (good work momma)!!! Congrats Chancey-Boy, from the Williams Family... the Lord is smiling BIG, and so proud of his newest "stud-disciple"!!!

jenn said...

Perfect in every way. Just perfect!

I wish so badly I could have been there. Chance is just as cute as can be in his suit. I love it!

Good job, Lizzie! You are amazing!

Lisa Erskine said...

What a handsome boy that Chance is!! Looks like everything was perfect as can be... of course it did, it had Liz's touch!! :)

Scha&Andi said...

special special super special day! you did it all just right mom. good freakin job. looks superb. hope you had an amazing day. looks like you sure did. xo