Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eastons first wedding

 For the past couple of years, we have had "Tiffany" come on Friday nights to watch our boys so we could have a scheduled date night.  She has also watched our neighbors kids on Saturday nights.  Tiffany recently got engaged (great for her, bad for us) and she asked Easton and Mason to be the ring bearers at her wedding. 
I have to say that I was really hesitant and nervous about letting him do it, only because he can be a little stinker sometimes and I was worried what he may do at the ceremony. However; with a little bribe and a titch of a threat...he did great! Giggled a bit, but still acceptable.
 They were so cute. Easton loved the colors...he thought he looked like Justin Beiber.

 I was so nervous before it started...I just knew "E" was going to ruin the wedding somehow:)
That's "Jack" who is Masons dad (our neighbor) butting into our picture....dork!


It was such a nice wedding. We all got a little emotional watching Tiffany take her vows and especially watching her Daddy give her away. It will all come way too soon for us....urghhh.
But we are really happy for Tiff and Jason and their new life together. Glad these two rascals behaved themselves. 

4 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

That is adorable! He looks so handsome!! Mine would have been climbing something or making all kinds on noises I am sure!

Bell Family said...

How cute is Easton?? Even cuter in his Justin Bieber outfit!!

Lisa Erskine said...

I love that boy!! Before you know it...you'll be blogging about Eastons Wedding! Yikes!!

jenn said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze the stuffin' out of him, he is so cute!