Last week, we went with the Culley's to see the "Taylor Swift" concert. Our girls were so excited to get the opportunity to see their favorite singer live!
Hannah and Addie each got to take a friend, and of course they took their besties..Reagan and Taylee.
We met downtown and ate at Z Tejas before the concert and then headed over to the Energy Solutions Arena. We all felt like movie stars in our suite that was front and center and filled with lots of yummy food and drinks.
It was actually an awesome concert. We all enjoyed it so much. The adults sat back and relaxed and enjoyed the music. And the kids danced, sang, screamed, and smiled all night long.
The only bad experience of the whole night, was when the cute Daddies were standing in line to purchase t-shirts for their girls, Chris got yelled at "twice" by two different crazy moms. Brandon made the comment that people at the "Metallica" concert were way nicer:) So funny!
5 comments:
Brandon's right, us peeps at the Metallica concerts... are way nicer (hee hee)!!!
BEST NIGHT EVER. Seriously, one of the best moments we've had with our girls. Thank you, thank you!
THAT PICTURE OF CHRIS AND BRANDON IS HILARIOUS. Are you kidding me? I just about peed my pants. Good thing I wasn't taking a drink when I saw it or I would have spit it out all over my computer.
All those sweet girls were priceless, and it really was such a great show.
And, ps, I will be stealing pics from you soon. THANKS! :)
Taylor Swift Rocks! What a babe!
I laughed so hard at Chris and Brandon! Made my day!
That looks like a blast! Next time she comes...I need to take Holly. What good sports your hubbies are! :)
Post a Comment