I just love to enjoy church from home...twice a year. Conference is such a cozy weekend. Not only do we get much needed inspiration from our church leaders and Prophet, but we get to do things as a family that we normally would be too busy to do.
This year, the girls and I canned jalapeno jelly in between sessions, and the boys took a bike ride. We also had Poppy and Dotty to dinner that Sunday evening. It was a very fulfilling weekend spent with family.
The kids: doing their conference packets. Obviously, we didn't get ready for the entire day. I would be so much happier about church if we could just go in our jammies. I'm gonna talk to my Bishop!
Easton: eventually, we had to lock him in the other room with a movie because he wouldn't shut up long enough for us to learn or hear anything. Shocking.
Not sure what prompted me to make jalapeno jelly, just feelin' a bit of mormon spirit I guess? If things go bad, I'll be the one with gourmet jelly to put on crackers and cream cheese! Woot woot. They will gather...oh yes they will.
2 comments:
You and your domestic skills never cease to amaze me!
Perfect Conference Sunday!
YUMMY DINNER -- are those the amazing costco potatoes????? and my favorite beans. Please call me next time for the left overs!!!
Post a Comment