Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Porch Project

 This year I needed a little change on the front porch, so I decided to make these cute pumpkin topiaries. I think they turned out super fun, and they were really cheap. I bought the pots at home depot on clearance for $14 bucks, the pumpkins were super cheap, two dowels for the center to hold it together, and black spray paint for the middle pumpkin...and voila!



Halloween is my favorite! Hopefully my little monsters will be instilled with my great love of this super awesome holiday and pass it on to my Grandmonsters someday?? If not, I will just throw them all into my witches brew! ba ha ha ha ha..."i say with a witchy cackle."

8 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

Super, super cute! I am with you on this! So far my kids love it as much as I do! :)

Goddard Family said...

For Real? How the crap do you do that? Please tell me you'll come help me decorate my house?....well once I have a house? Darling...I LOVE those cute stick things in your yard? LOVE IT ALL! You amze me! xoxo

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARL... MISS SPOOKY!!!

Bell Family said...

I was thinking about you while I was decorating this yea (had to put up just a little)r. My pumpkin spice candle was burning, my house was clean and cozy. Such a Liz moment. Your porch is as darling as you are!!

Amy said...

I have had you on my mind this week. My kids are out of school this week for fall break. This is the week that I came up to Utah last year. It's been a year since I was at your house. Mine time flies! Hope you have a great Halloween. Can't wait to read all about it on your blog!

Jennifer said...

You are so clever! Too cute!

jenn said...

Did you take a pictures of the dead pumpkins (may they rest in peace), because you should totally post those!

Again...you and your domestic skills!!!!

margo said...

I agree with Jenn... I want to see the dead colapsed pumpkins. ha ha ha. YOu are wayyyyyy to cute...I wish a little would rub off on me some day.