Monday, March 19, 2012

THE BABY TURNS "5"

The day God placed Easton in our arms, the world became a BRIGHTER place. I dare ANYONE to talk about this kid and not get a smile on your face! He is a little piece of sunshine. He is growing up so fast. We love watching him change from year to year, and know that he will accomplish great things in his life!
I can't bear to imagine the day when he stops walking into my room wrapped in a blanket before the sun even comes up and crawls into bed with me and starts poking my eyeballs out demanding that I turn on cartoons and make him breakfast. I can't imagine not kissing those little toesies...that aren't even very small anymore but I still see them as infant feet. He is and always will be....our BABY boy. However, he is now FIVE YEARS OLD....and we look forward to all the great things ahead!!!











7 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Looks like you were definitely NOT forgotten with all of your amazing birthday celebrations!

jenn said...

Happy, happpy Birthday, E! You are indeed a ray of sunshine.

Bell Family said...

I can't believe that little baby is now 5 years old!! What a sweetie-pie!!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

It was just yesterday that Michelley, Marsha, Allina and I came to see you and newbourn-baby Easton at the hospital... right?! (sigh)

Your baby is FIVE... my baby is FOURTEEN... (BIGGER sigh).

Per Allina... HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES, WITH THAT CUTEST-LITTLE-FELLA!!!!! (BIGGEST SMILE)

Unknown said...

You're right on when you say talking about this kid just puts a smile on your face...and looking at those pics put tears in my eyes, too! :) He is so cute...and they grow up so dang fast! Caden had a blast at the "big boy" party!

Unknown said...

That was me (Lisa E) by the way...why does it keep doing this to me??

Natali Thompson said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe that cute little E is 5 already. He is honestly one of the cutest kids ever!