Monday, March 19, 2012

Target Practice

A few weeks ago, we took the kids out to shoot some guns.  Both Brandon and I love to go to the range and shoot for some reason. Must release tension or something? It's a little hobby we started a few years ago. He made me go get my "hunter safety" license so that he could have my tag for the hunting season, and after that...I was hooked. I remember my mom had my "target" practice sheet hanging on the back of her office door. She was so proud of her little Annie Oakley:)
Chance was a natural. He was hitting everything he shot at! He can't wait to go back.

 Brandon helped the older kids with the bigger guns, and I mostly chased "E" around trying to keep him safe from getting shot, or shooting others with his airsoft gun. He seriously thinks he is an ARMY MAN! Holy crap, that kid is scary:)
 Brandon has his "concealed weapon" permit. So don't mess around with him if you meet up in a dark alley. He is going to raise these girls to be tough too.

 The shooting range is just a mile or two from our house. It was the prettiest day...just look at the view.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Lizzie!!! That picture of the lake is to die for.

Of course, that would be my comment for this post. What? Were you shooting a gun? What?

Pretty picture. ;)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

CHICKS WITH GUNS... LOOOVE IT!!!