I win for serving my children the healthiest breakfast known to man!!! I figure the "cheese" is a dairy right?
Watch out, pretty soon I'll be filling their sippy cups with Dr. Pepper and then I'll really get an award. Maybe they will even feature me in Parents Magazine...who knows?
7 comments:
You get my vote! That's awesome. But look how content they both are.
You have my vote too. Although, I might be some competition for you...this morning while I was busy upstairs {sleeping, you know} Luke helped himself to an entire bag of M&M's. Mother of the year, here I come!
That is great. You just need to get a picture of the girls on the other side of the car with their spray butter! That is funny. Good luck with the boy TROUBLE! I can't stand it when Holly comes home and tells me she has a new boyfriend! Are you kidding-you are way closer to dating than me-what a girl Hannah is to decline hand holding-way to be strong!
Now I don't feel as bad about letting my 2 year old eat cold mac-n-cheese for lunch while standing up to the counter. I will have to add Cheeto's to our breakfast menu. It's like a cheesy breakfast burrito, just inside out. Right?
CAN I BE INVITED TO BREAKFAST?
Oh No... I should get the award, I've done WAY worse, I mean better! Uh?
I think one morning we all ate mint brownies! hahaha! It was awesome! Anything out of the norm more than once in a while is good in my opinion! Break the grind Man!
So why haven't you posted these cute and loving and fun/fantastic hampsters???????????????????????
You are MOTHER of the YEAR for sure! If I gave Sienna a bag of chips they would be all over my car she has more fun making a mess with her food than eating it! You guys always do such fun stuff and have such a close family bond I hope that I have that with my kids one day! Thanx for the advice about nursery I am trying to loosen up I had Casey take her yesterday so I would lysol all the toys!!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment