Friday, January 23, 2009

Some blogs just motivate me!!!

Sometimes I run across a blog and it motivates me to get my crap together. And this week I added a food storage button to my blog. Well, on it, there is a section where you can watch videos of this girl organizing her small kitchen...which is right up my alley. So yesterday, I decided to attack the fridge.

I completely emptied it out.
Organized it
I loved this idea for all the sandwich stuff...every Saturday and Sunday, Brandon tears apart the fridge trying to gather all his "man sandwich" ingredients. Well, NO MORE OF THAT....all he has to do is grab this fantabulous container.

I always stored the drinks on the top shelf inside the fridge...now they all fit nicely inside the door which leaves more room for food inside! Love it...I just keep opening the door so I can see my neat work. Geez I'm proud!

10 comments:

Bell Family said...

Wow Liz!!! Who would have thought you could make your house even more organized than it already is. Job well done!!

Sara Jane said...

Nice work! I am so impressed! I was just looking back thru some old posts to find friends blog address and I came across a comment from Muggs! It completely made my day! In fact, I think it made my YEAR! She left her phone # but when I tried it, it said the number was not available. If you have a chance can you please email me her number so I can give her a call! I miss her so so so much!

sarajaneliddell@gmail.com

PS I totally blog stalk you and think you are the cutest mom in the entire world! I hope one day to be half the fun & creative mom you are!!! Your posts make me laugh & remind me so much of your hysterical Mom! I miss her wheezy contagious laugh! Too many good memories!

XOXO
Sara Jane

Corbis* said...

Feel free to come try your new mad skills at my house.

XOXO

margo said...

I'm sure your OCD husband loves his OCD wife

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

NICE AND TIDY... GOTTA LOVE IT!!! DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR "UNDER THE SINK" CONTAINER? LOVE YA CUTIE!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Your fridge looks great! I'm inspired by your blog now and my goal is to get MY fridge done. Good job.

Goddard Family said...

you go girl....it looks awesome...i will pay you to come and do mine!!!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Wow! Great idea for the sandwich container. I love your blog! I also love your new family picture!

jenn said...

Anytime you are bored feel free to run on down to my house and give it to your organizational tendencies!

Your fridge looks fab.

Scha&Andi said...

Very nice! But where is all your milk? I go through like four gallons of milk a week, don't you???

I love the sandwich thing... great idea!