Hope I get an "A"
I mean, I hope my girls get an "A" on their science fair projects! Okay, lets face it...the parents have to do just as much for these stinking projects as the kids. I'm so glad they are done.Addie chose to test expensive and cheap shampoo to see which one cleaned better. The answer was: EXPENSIVE OF COURSE!
Hannah chose to take pictures of feet and see if people can tell the gender of a person just by looking at their feet! The conclusion was: NOThey both worked really hard! Even though it's such a pain, I really enjoy the time spent with my girls.
5 comments:
AMEN... TO EVERYTHING SAID!
Ahh, I love a good project! They good great though
wow...good work woman!!!! When I have to do that will you help me???
I hope you get an A too! You deserve it. Why is it that when my kindgartener comes home with a project, the hairs on my back stand straight up? Probably cuz I hate feeling like I have homework to do before I go to bed! I guess an A would make it all ok...but we don't even get those letter grades yet!
Do you think you could help Grace with her upcoming project on Helen Keller? Thanks. :)
Post a Comment