Thursday, February 19, 2009

My first "RENTAL" agreement!

Please try not to "covet" my front door...it's sweeet!
So, while we are waiting for the PeRfEct house to plop onto our doorstep...this is where we will be staying! Yes, I have signed my VERY FIRST rental agreement in my 34 years of life. When we first got married we lived in my grandparents basement apartment, then we bought a condo, then our house.
Can I just say how hard I had to search for someone that would do a month to month lease, had the landscaping put in, and would allow pets!!!! Not an easy task. But I think I did pretty okay. We will still be about a mile from our final neighborhood that we hope to buy a house in, but this is pretty close.
The point was to get the kids in school and let them meet some friends before summer. Hannah doesn't want to go to Junior High not knowing anyone next year, and I don't blame her.
Kitchen...cute.

The best part is the backyard. Right in the back, there is a little gate that goes directly into a big park with a playground and basketball courts. And off in the distance a bit is the elementary school. I can literally watch my kids go back and forth to school. Kind of funny though because my kids couldn't wait to move so they could FINALLY ride a bus. Hilarious.

Now I ask you, how can I not love a town where a "John Deere" is going straight down the middle of the road? My kind of place for sure. I might even get ME one.

8 comments:

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

can't wait for you to be close! Hope to get together soon! I forgot Chance is a kindergardner too! Brock will be thrilled to have a new friend.

3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

What are you dong blogging at 3 in thr morning? I'm way excited for you guys and kinda sad you are leaving.

jenn said...

Woo-Hoo! It is adorable and we are super excited to have you all so close. It made Luke's whole day to see Chance yesterday and Grace is already making plans for playdates with Addie. Love you all so much.

jenn said...

PS- Since when are you 34? Did you actually forget how old you are? You are only 33, right? :)

margo said...

I just realized that the first day your kids will be going to school, we don't have school that day!!! I'm sure they can go and sit there all by themselves -- LOL. So don't send them to school on that first day, OKAY.

Goddard Family said...

good for you guys...just let me know when I can come and visit and I will be sure to pack a lunch for the drive out to BFE!

Amy said...

Congrats. Looks like you found a nice place. Rentals are fun aren't they?

Scha&Andi said...

Wow. Looks awesome! I hope you are happy too! When do you move then???