Friday we had a fun party in Chance's kindergarten class. We played musical chairs to this dancing frog's music. It was hilarious. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that it had the word "sexy thing" in the words. We were all laughing so hard...hopefully the kids couldn't really understand what it was saying. Bree brought this fun craft of one eyed valentine's hearts. I laugh just looking at them.
I love watching Chance write his name. So cute.
Chance and Mrs. Rasband.
Addie came home and threw this bear at me. She was so embarassed because some boy at school came up to her and gave it to her and said "Happy Valentines" and ran away! I'm sure she was secretly flattered.
Friday night we went to the "Outback" steak house with The Culley's, Lybberts and Erskines.
As usual...there was a lot of laughing going on!
Jason is such a dork. This is his "Simpson" face or something. He is going to be so mad I posted it! Ha, ha Jas...just remember that I have the total upper hand on you for awhile.
Me & Jason are looking at this post together...he wants me to tell you to be afraid...very afraid! That was such a fun night! I apologize in advance for the crazy things Jason says and does! :)
4 comments:
so all i want to know was how long your wait was at Outback...Happy Valentines...
Jason is definately going to twist something after he sees this post! LOL
Such a funny night. All I will say is camel and twist.
Me & Jason are looking at this post together...he wants me to tell you to be afraid...very afraid! That was such a fun night! I apologize in advance for the crazy things Jason says and does! :)
Post a Comment