Thursday, March 5, 2009

Be back soon!


Hi friends,
Please don't give up on my blog. We have been moving this week and blogging is NOT AN OPTION. Hopefully I will have a bunch of new posts starting on Sunday or Monday so check back with us. See you soon....I miss you and can't wait to read all of your blogs! Heck, I can't wait to catch my breath after this crazy move. LIFE IS SOOOO CrAzY!!!!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

I have missed you, but you do have the BEST excuse ever. Moving is such a chore! Sorry that due to my preggo state I haven't been any help to you. I'm such a lame friend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the light at the end of your tunnel!

Did you frequent JCW's? Wasn't it delicious! :)

Scha&Andi said...

Miss you TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Good luck with that move!

Amy said...

Can't wait for it to all be over for you. You can do it!

Goddard Family said...

Goodluck! Let me know when I can pack my lunch and come out and visit you...haha

Natali Thompson said...

I have missed your posts! Hope all is going well with the move! Are we ever going to come visit your new territory?