
Well, the house sold. The deal is done. We have moved out to our rental in Saratoga Springs. The kids have started school and things are getting back to normal. However; before we left, our beloved neighborhood threw us a going away party!!! Here's some of the highlights....

Brandon and I as we arrived.

Marsha...just can't get us off her back!

Bree put together this fun and obnoxious game of Mackay pictionary!

Some of the gang watching the very sad video.

Rossy trying to draw something for the game.

Scott...trying to draw a "REDBULL"

Who knows what these two were trying to draw.

They posted these fabulous pictures of Brandon and I all over the house. I'm going to kill Jared for giving Bree our year books!

This is our neighbor "Ted." Oh how we will miss the Orgills. Ted always has the funniest things to say.

Emily, Allina, Amanda, and Lauretta....didn't stop giggling the whole party! Yes, that is just plain old soda in their cups! I'M PrEtTy SuRe anyways???

Rob put together a slide show of our family and the neighborhood through the years. It was very emotional to watch. Oh but what a gift that we will treasure forever.


The gang...getting ready to watch the video.

Sharon and Lori...making boobies out of cupcakes.

Strawberri...just found out she was having a "boy" that day. She wanted to tell us with her cupcake! I never knew cupcakes could come in so handy.

Crystal and I....she made the AMAZING coconut cupcakes that were the HIT of the party!

All the ladies...being silly as usual.

We had great food and a lot of laughs. Exactly what we needed the night before we moved.

I have such great friends. I try not to say that I will miss them, because I hope to see them often.

Lauretta and Allina brought me these "Dr. Pepper" jelly beans. I can always count on them to give me something crazy and thoughtful.

Michelle, Lori, and Steph. This is one of the only pictures I had of Michelle not crying.

Who wouldn't love this cake??? Hilarious.
Anywho, this was truly a night to remember.
We have loved our neighborhood and friends so much.
And now you can see why.
Thanks to all who put this party together.
Bree, Nat, Rob & Lor to name a few.
Bree and Nat also put together a book with letters from
everyone who wanted to say goodbye.
That will be another treasure for our family.
We love you all.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
from the bottom of our hearts...you're the BEST.
5 comments:
That's some "going away" party...you do have such great friends. So thoughtful and fun!
PS- The cake "takes the cake"-he, he. So hilarious.
That was such a fun party. Not the funnest reason for a party, but none the less...totally fun!!
We miss you!! Glad to see Dylan made the party pics. Hope the new place is okay and that you find the house of you dreams soon!
You have awesome friends! And in my mind, you still look like that picture! How are you all doing in your new place??
I am seriously so sad! Will you still go to the sportsmall? You guys obviously will be missed: a video made in honor of your family?!!! You'd better keep in touch.
Post a Comment