Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sluffin' kindergarten

My friend Lisa was off running in her very first 5 mile race and we got to watch her three year old little girl "Emery" for the day. Chance didn't think it was fair that he had to go to school so naturally, I just let him play hookie. He thought he was really helping me tend and it was so cute. He even watched Emery's favorite show Mama Mia.

My boys thought it was pretty fun to have a little girl around.

We went to the Firehouse car wash...that place is awesome! Look at everything they have for kids.
They could pretend they were washing cars,play with train sets, and watch the bernstein bears.
All while I sat in a massage chair and drank my Dr. Pepper. LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!!



Chance even talked me into making home made playdough. That always keeps them busy for hours. However; Emery was making food with hers and filled it with real jelly beans and then ate them! Sorry about that Lis!!!!
Anyway, we had a great day sluffing kindergarten. Some days you just need to go with the flow and relax a bit, and that's exactly what we did!!!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Maybe someday I can play hookie from being a Mom and you can tend me...you're the best babysitter ever!

What darling kids you all have.

Lisa Erskine said...

You are the BEST babysitter, ever...homemade playdough, Mama Mia & chocolate milk, the coolest car wash, and you failed to mention lunch at the park! Wow! Emery had so much fun with you guys...she talked to me about "your friend, Liz" for days after. Thanks again so much! I'll return the favor anytime...I can't guarantee your kids will get quite the same kind of treatment...but, I'll do my best! :)

Goddard Family said...

How fun...can I sluff a day of being a "mom?"

margo said...

Thanks a lot Liz, now Emery will never want to come to my house again! You are way to much fun!