THE GOOD: MY NEW/OLD, REFINISHED TABLE. IT TURNED OUT SO MUCH BETTER THAN I IMAGINED...I JUST LOVE IT. I'M SO GLAD THAT I DIDN'T TURN MY BACK ON MY TRUSTY OLD FARM TABLE. IT HAS ALL MY KIDS HOMEWORK SPOTS, AND IT WAS THE FIRST PIECE OF FURNITURE THAT BRANDON AND I EVER BOUGHT TOGETHER.
THE BAD: MY CAR AFTER BEING RAN INTO THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH MY GRANDMA DISCUSSING THE BEAUTIFUL ROSE BUSHES THAT I AM GOING TO PUT IN MY YARD. (WAS GOING TO PUT IN MY YARD, BUT CAN NO LONGER AFFORD DUE TO THE DEDUCTIBLE FEES ON MY AUTO AND HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE.)
THE UGLY: THE SIDE OF MY GARAGE. MY BRAND NEW HOUSE NOW HAS A BOO BOO. DON'T WORRY, BRANDON WASN'T TOO MAD ( I DON'T THINK???) HOW WOULD I KNOW, I SENT HIM A TEXT WITH A PICTURE OF THE DAMAGE WHILE HE WAS IN A MEETING OUT OF TOWN. GEEZ I'M SMART!!!!
8 comments:
Liz...I LOVE your table!! It turned out soooo cute!! And I love the fabric you picked for your chairs! Wow...you are good!!!
Now, for the car and garage! Ooops! And to think how worried you were about all the little moving dings...that's a doozie!!
Okay, your table is beautiful! No wonder that place is your new favorite. They are fabulous!
So sorry about the house and truck. Can completely sympathize on that one considering I did that myself once! We're spectacular drivers. :)
Clearly you will not be driving the stolen car... I will have to do it!
Bummer! First of all I LOVE your table! Did you do that? It is so cute. That sucks about your car and your garage. My sister ran over the little fence at her daughter's preschool-and maybe you should do what her teacher says..."maybe you should get off the phone when you pick her up (or pull in your garage)!" That is funny-but not at the same time!
AM I SURPRISED ABOUT THE VEEHICK OR THE GARAGE WALL? NO, NOT AT ALL!
SORRY... BUT, THE TABLE AND CHAIRS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU WENT THAT ROUTE. THE HGTV PEEPS WOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! LOVE YA!
You make me LAUGH! I hate when I do things like that and I do them a lot! In high school I reversed me jeep up onto a girls brand new eclipse and that is just one of my many many funny stupid car incidents!
eeeek. i am sorry about that. sucks. but what a nice table. so cute.
I did the same thing to my brand new house. A week after my car got fixed, Wyatt did the same thing to the other side!
Post a Comment