Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend * 2009

I found these decorations that have been packed
away for years. It was so fun to find them and use them again!



What's the 4th of July without watermelon and homemade
raspberry lemonade???



And corn...



And friends, and flags....





Most of all, what's the 4th without fireworks??


Apparently Mallory and Easton had a little too much
raspberry lemonade....gotta watch those two!

As usual, Easton trying to look happy about the fireworks
but being scared to death at the same time!


The kids favorite were the "flower" fireworks. The dads would light them
and throw them in the air and the kids would just laugh and scream.

Easton's very first sparkler!

4 comments:

margo said...

So where is the picture of you and me doing our firework dance?? Great times!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARLING PHOTOS!!! LAKESIDE, ON THE DECK, ON THE 4TH OF JULY... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Natali Thompson said...

Good times! Your watermelon and lemonade look SO good! I love the camping pictures-I am excited because we get to do that this weekend!

susan hall said...

the perfect fourth of july...good friends good food and fire works... love it