I am typing this from my kids teeny tiny little laptop and I can barely work the darn thing. Our computer is on the fritz and needs a visit to the doctor. Tomorrow is my anniversary and I have asked Brandon for the return of my little computer friend. I feel lost without it, and I'm starting to receive some hate mail from my loyal readers. Our blogging will hopefully return soon. I have so many posts to catch up on so check back in a few days. Farewell for now my good friends.
5 comments:
What kind of laptop do you have for your kids? My oldest-6, wants one. Nice!
i know i've been checking. where art thou??? good luck hope you get your computer up and runnin asap!
You are so funny!! I hope you get your computer fixed soon I love to look at your post your blog is so cute!!
We are missing you and your posts! Hope you get it fixed soon! :)
i just am leaving a comment just to say hi...we need to get together again soon..cute block
Post a Comment