Monday, August 24, 2009

Chris and Jen's new baby BOY!!!

EVAN SCOTT CULLEY
"Van"

Last Friday morning, Jen gave birth to this perfect little bundle. We are all so excited to have a newborn in the family to love (especially one that lives so close). Chance is especially proud of his new cousin...he will only go to school without complaining if I promise to take him to see "Van" after he gets home!
Congrats to Chris and Jen....we are super happy for you and your cute family!


4 comments:

Bell Family said...

So so precious!! Love the name!!

Meg said...

Shut-up I didn't know there was any relation there!! I wonder if Jenn knows anyone that can take WAY CUTE newborn pictures of this little guy :)

Addie said...

van you are so cute

Unknown said...

This is Hannah i can wait tell i can babysit you. You are so cute i <3 you.
Love cousin Hannnah