Addie still gets a kick out of dressing Easton up. She hasn't done it in a long time. Then last week I came home to this beautiful boy!!!!Unfortunately, you can't see the sweet sparkles on his eyes.
SUPER proud of the panties!!!
They sit together and watch for birds and boats. She may torture him now and again...but at the end of the day, they are best buddies!
I think that his mom will be dead meat also for sharing all of these photos with the blogging world! :) That is funny-great blackmail. We use to do that also on my only brother-poor boys! I love how they sit and look out the window-precious!
5 comments:
I JUST WENT FROM LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY... TO QUIETLY SMILING. WHAT A FUNNY, YET BEAUTIFUL MEMORY YOU HAVE CAPTURED.
I MISS YOU... MY FRIEND! MARSHA AND I WANT TO GET TOGETHER FOR OUR SEPTEMBER TRADITION!!!
Hilarious pictures!!! Ohhh those are memories that Easton will be teased about forever....gotta love family!!
I think that his mom will be dead meat also for sharing all of these photos with the blogging world! :) That is funny-great blackmail. We use to do that also on my only brother-poor boys! I love how they sit and look out the window-precious!
Wow..it looks like he takes after his father....hehehe. What a view from that window.
ok... that has too be the sweetest thing ever...i just got teary eyed...dang it...love that picture
Post a Comment