Sunday, August 30, 2009

bLOcK PaRtY





The evening before school started, we had a block party with our little end of the neighborhood. It turned out to be so fun and so chill. Everyone just brought a potluck dish to share, and their chairs.
The kids ran around in a huge pack doing who-knows-what? And the adults just got to know each other better! We really lucked out on having wonderful new neighbors!

7 comments:

Bell Family said...

Fun, fun idea!! Your neighbors are the lucky ones.

Amy said...

Sounds like you are really feeling at home in your new place. See, I knew you could do it! Always come to me for advice. Have I ever steered you wrong? Okay, as an adult, have I ever steered you wrong?

BTW-how fun you live by Randy! Tell him hi for me!

Rogers Family Blog said...

So fun! What a great idea- How are you? Looks like things are going great. I miss seeing you around:)

margo said...

You really do have a fun street over there! Don't you love all the cute kids. See, it was worth all the pain and agony to find just the perfect house.

Natali Thompson said...

That looks like so much fun! How awesome to have SO many fun kids! I am glad you are loving your new neighborhood (I know your old one misses you though!)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

WHAT LUCKY NEIGHBORS YOU HAVE!!!

susan hall said...

i wish i lived on your block...you do have great people over their