Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've told him time and time again.....


"DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE TO MOMMY'S TREADMILL!!!!"

This is what happens when BOY and BALL "meet" treadmill!

I was running on the treadmill, and Chance was playing around on my huge exercise ball. And before I knew it, the back of my treadmill went up like two feet and sucked up the ball and Chance! He pretended to be just fine, until the blood started dripping! I don't think he will play too close to that thing again.
The funniest part of the story is the next day, he didn't want to go to school and tell everyone that he had been eaten by a treadmill. So I told him to just tell people he fell.
Well, that afternoon when he got home from school, he came running in my room and said, "Mom, guess what?" "Don't worry, I just told all my friends and my teachers that my Dad tackled me down."
Oh my gosh....we may not have Chance too much longer. I'm just waiting for the knock at the door! "OH HI CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES...NO, I SWEAR, IT WAS THE TREADMILL."

7 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

CHANCEY... YOU KNOW THAT KREW'S DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN, IF NEED BE. WHATEVER MOM... HEE HEE!!!

BTW... I AM HAVING "LIZ" WITHDRAWALS!!!!!!!

margo said...

Just so you know -- Troy is never playing football with Brandon. He is terrified of getting tackled! Everytime I think about it I start laughing out loud. It is so funny!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Oh poor Chance. What a trooper! We've had Child Protection come from Cordell's stories before. Then they realized we were the only ones with a fenced yard. Oh the stories boys tell.

Scha&Andi said...

so sad. that is one of my biggest fears. i still can't do it when the kids are around cause i just know something like that is going to happen. dani's boy casey got like major burns from playing on it when he was little. eeeeek!

so sorry! hope he feels better soon. and what a funny story he told everyone! haha!

Natali Thompson said...

Oh my gosh! I have to show my kids these pictures-they always want to play on the treadmill! I hope you get to keep him! And I hope he heals quickly!

The Wride Family said...

Poor Chance what a mean dad he has!! I don't think I better ever let Kage come to your house Brandon might tackle him too and he will end up looking like Chance!!! lol Poor kids I feel bad for him that had to hurt.

jenn said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch! So sorry, Chance!

Tell Brandon Luke would like to be tackled next. :)