Sunday, February 14, 2010

Amigo + Amiga = LOVE

I love him.
Maybe it's because he makes me laugh...
or because we laugh at the same things together.
Or because he's smart and generous, kind and fun-
He's someone I can talk to about anything!
I just know I love him...
and I will FOREVER.
(THAT'S WHAT MY VALENTINE CARD TO HIM SAID)

(THIS IS WHAT HIS SAID TO ME)
I choose you to be my Valentine.
Who else would put up with my crap?
Happy Valentines Amiga, I LOVE YOU
(seriously, who (unless you are hispanic) writes "Amiga"
in their Valentine card?)

I STILL LOVE HIM
JUST THE WAY HE IS...
AND I AM PROUD TO BE HIS "Amiga"

7 comments:

margo said...

awwwwww -- you two are so sweet! First spinning together, and then cute valentine messages to each other! What's next??? Thanks for the fun time at the boat show....bikini's and all! LOL

Lisa Erskine said...

My husband would write Amiga in my Valentines card...that is, if he remembers to get me one! He He!! :) I love my spaniard!! You guys are too cute!

jenn said...

Chris would totally write "amiga" in my Valentine's card...in fact, I'm sure he has! Just one more reason those two yahoo's are alike.

What a beautiful couple you are. :)

Goddard Family said...

Oh...how sweet!

Rogers Family Blog said...

That is so sweet- You two make an adorable couple. I feel like I know you so well- Miss seeing my twinner around...btw- my daugther thinks this is a beautiful song.

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

DARLING PHOTO... ALL THIS SPANISH TALK MAKES ME WANT TO GO BACK TO MEXICO!!! MAYBE THAT'S BRANDON'S HIDDEN MESSAGE TO YOU?!

Scha&Andi said...

just be happy you got a card. i got flowers and chocolates but somehow my husband always forgets the card part. i love the card part.