Saturday, February 6, 2010

WAIT FOR IT......


Wait for it.....

KEEP WAITING for it....

the suspense is almost over....but don't you love the colors????






Ta daaaaaa.....My new picture frames, filled with the ones I love!!!
(Thanks to Jen for taking such fabulous photos of my kids, I adore her work. And someday she will make a million dollars doing what she loves! BTW...she also talked "safe" little me into doing four different colors...AND I LOVE IT!)

9 comments:

jenn said...

Woot-woot! Ah, I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it in person. I bet it's even better.

The different colors look fab. You must have a fantastic interior decorater. ;)

Thanks for trusting me to take pictures of your beautiful children and for the amazing compliment. You are too kind, but I thank you.

ps- loved the progression of your post...clever!

margo said...

I love it!! That could not look cuter -- those are my kind of frames "thick and chunky"

DKAZ said...

Love the colors-the kids are pretty cute too!

Bell Family said...

The frames are almost as cute as the pictures of those darling kids. I LOVE all the different colors. I would have totally done one color so this was good for me to see also....it might keep me up at night....but good. Therapy right??

susan hall said...

so so cute i have been looking so hard for just the right frames for some of my pictures...where did you get these?

Goddard Family said...

Super cute! Are the pictures 8x10's....Love them!

Durrant said...

Love it! Your new fam pics are just adorable! Miss ya:0

The Wride Family said...

I love the frames and the colors. They look great! The pictures are so cute Jen does a grat job!

Scha&Andi said...

really so darn cute. hmmm i love the colors.