Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FLAT STANLEY

Chances 1st grade class is doing the cutest project. They each made a "Flat Stanley" doll and were assigned to send it to a friend out of the state or country. Chance was so excited. The kids wrote a note to go along with Stanley....I thought his letter was so priceless:


He sent it off to his friend "Ben" that lives in Dallas, Texas. Hopefully, Ben will be as excited as Chance was about his "flat" friend and take him to some great places. We will update you on the "Stanley" project soon!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Love, love, love "Flat Stanley". I think it is the cutest project! Grace's class did it in 1st grade too and she sent hers to Oregon. Channy did us proud. Chance will be so excited to get his back!

Bell Family said...

What a cute project. Darling letter. Oh how I miss that kid. Jackson loves Flat Stanley. Right now he is seriously addicted to "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid." He wakes up wanting to read. They are pretty funny. Even Sam and I get a kick out them.