
Addie made the cheer squad again this year! There are 18 girls on her team. The try-outs took place while I was on the cruise, so I missed all that intense drama. But I hear she did great and cheered her little heart out!
Somehow, I got conned into being the "cheer mom" again this year. It is like having a part-time job, and doing it for free...but oh well, at least I get to spend a little more time with my Addie Boo and get to know her friends!

We had the first meeting at my house last week. It was fun to get to see some of the new girls and their parents. I think they will have a great team this year. We finally have some super good tumblers. And our coach is just a doll, she will be great with the girls.

Congrats Addie, you work so hard and we are so proud of all that you do!
Hannah also made cheer again this year, I don't have any pictures of her yet. But she will be on the 8th grade squad! "Goooooo Westlake!"
2 comments:
ok your daughters are too cute congrats on the cheerleading again...looks so much fun..makes me almost miss being a kid again...almost...
Wowzers! Your team meeting was SO CUTE. I REALLY miss you as our Cheer Mom. Lots. Just sayin'.
Congrats Addie and Hannah! You are both awesome cheerleaders!
Post a Comment