Saturday, May 29, 2010

Deer Valley

A couple of weeks ago, Brandon and Rick went to a business owners conference for work that our friend  JD's company was putting on up in Deer Valley.  So of course Margo, Kristi, and I went along to support the boys and squeeze in some relaxation at the same time:)
One night, we went to "Shabu Shabu" which is kind of like a japanese melting pot.  I don't know if I would crave that food again, but it was fun to try once and I think it was super healthy and fun.
Ha, ha, ha...I love this photo. On our way home, which just happened to be in the middle of the day on a Tuesday.  We decided to stop and catch a movie..."Letters to Juliet."  We just kept laughing because we couldn't believe it was the middle of the day, and we were gorging ourselves with "Kneaders" goodies and enjoying a movie.  So foreign to us...usually we would be home slaving and chasing kids!
Who knows what the men were up to??? But we sure enjoyed ourselves. It was time that was well spent and greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Scha&Andi said...

i love days like those. but ya when do we ever get them. never. well moms at a show with no kids and yummy food and girlfriends is a "win win!" haha
i love that part in the movie "win win!"

margo said...

I love that picture of you and Brandon... you both look GREAT! I must have taken it. That was such a fun little get away. I loved every minute of it... even the GAS! ha ha ha.

Natali Thompson said...

So much fun. Did you like that movie? I have really wanted to see it!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Summit County ROCKS!!!!!

jenn said...

Could you have not packed me in your suitcase or what?!?

Looks like fun beyond words.