I bought this cute, green, plastic, $16, adirondack chair at Lowes last week(don't tell Brandon about the Lowe's thing, it's Home Depot or die around here. Something to do with Nascar?) Anyway, I thought it might be cute on one of my patios. When I unloaded it, I sat it on the front porch until I could figure out where I wanted it.
Turns out, Easton has moved in, and it's permanent home is now....THE FRONT PORCH!
That boy eats out there, takes rests with his blankie out there, and sits and watches the neighbors pass!
It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Who knew it would be the best sixteen dollars ever spent?
4 comments:
So cute! He's a smart guy...who wouldn't want to camp out on the porch to see whats going on! Love the GREEN!!!!
Okay, love the green chair! Great choice. He is a DOLL!! :)
I noticed your super cute green chair when I dropped off Addie after tumbling last week. Love it!
Easton makes it just that much cuter!
Love the chair and still lovin' those pansies in the cute big bucket. How do you water those??
Post a Comment