Friday, April 30, 2010
UGLY WORDS
Lately, Easton has been using some rather disturbing language. His most favorite words when he gets angry are: HATE AND STUPID. Well, that is just darling!
So naturally, whenever he says one of them, we put him in time-out and explain to him why those are ugly words.
Well, it's just not getting through to him at all. He could care less how many times he goes into time-out. So a couple of times I have spanked his little mouth. And that REALLY doesn't work because he then tells me that he "HATES ME." And I feel worse.
So, we decided to go with the "hot sauce" on the tongue approach (also known as swear juice.) Which worked wonders for our other kids.
I said: "Easton, if you say hate or stupid again, YOU ARE GOING TO GET HOT SAUCE ON YOUR TONGUE!"
Easton says: "I HATE HOT SAUCE, IT'S STUPID!"
Darling I tell ya! It's good he's so cute or I'd have to lock him in the basement for the next couple years:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha ha ha im laughing so hard thats so funny..it is just darling... bodies favorite thing to say is "I hate you, you dumb dumb" they are just so cute arnt they.. ya what ever works let me know...good luck with that
LOL that is SO funny! Good luck with that one. I love Chance's man spray-awesome! :)
That's hilarious! Good luck with that! I love the fun things they come home saying!
well at least you know how he feels about hotsauce! He is too cute!
I don't know what you are talking about, when I tend all I hear is, "I love you Leena." so....ya. Sorry? hee hee. Love him.
"Swear Juice"...best idea ever! Sorry about the pretty words. I think it's a boy thing!
Post a Comment