
A few months back, my cute neighbor "Shari" put together the
Dinner Diva's group! This group consists of four moms that each take a night of the week and make dinner for three other families besides their own. It has turned out to be a
hit in our home. I take meals to everyone on Tuesdays.
It's so fun to get different meals that I would not usually serve. It's kind of pulled us all out of our
recipe rut:)

Every two months we get together and plan out our calendar for the upcoming two months and that way, if we each know what the other is bringing we don't get two similar dinners in the same week!

Jana is a food snob! We love her and her super great meals. My favorite is her Grandmas fabulous chicken pot pie!

Amy, wouldn't let me get a photo of her, but that is her new baby at the top of the post. He is like 4 pounds and I want to eat him!
Here are some of the yummy meals for this month:
bruschetta chicken, taco casserole, cream of cauliflower soup with homemade rolls, greek pitas, citrus grilled chicken with avacados, pulled pork tacos, coconut chicken with orange marmalade, and many many more!
See why I like this group?
5 comments:
Um I only think it's fair that you share some recipes! Just sayin'
P.S. Finally getting a house. Moving in 3 weeks. Praise the Lord!
It really is such a great (and yummy) idea!
great idea...love it
Sign me up!! YUMMO!!
I would love to sub again anytime. You Dinner Divas Rock!
Post a Comment