
Easter morning started out very early. The boys woke up at 6:30 and luckily the girls were able to keep them upstairs for an extra 1/2 hour until
they could wait no more!The girls were excited to see their "Juicy Couture" items. Addie got a watch and Hannah a sweatsuit. (The bunny found an awesome deal on a knock-off web site for "Juicy" and the girls put in their wish list)
That bunny is the best!
The bunny had a section for each child. Chance got a book and two t-shirts and a "camelback" water backpack for biking and hiking! He hasn't put down his new book since he got it. He carries it like his scriptures or something. We'll be out to dinner and he will refer to it like it carries all of lifes answers:)

Easton, is all about spider man. Obviously, the bunny remembered that!

I had to take a picture of Brandon's basket. Filled with shot blocks, energy bars, and mountain biking books! Hmmmmmm.....the bunny really has him pegged!

He loved it.

Chance, and the golden book..."Diary of a Wimpy Kid." And, the matching shirt.
*I DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE KIDS SEARCHING FOR EGGS....WHAT A DORK? I THINK I WAS TOO BUSY VIDEO TAPING AND FORGOT TO DO STILL SHOTS! URGGGG

It was nice that General Conference fell on Easter Sunday this year. There was no hustle and bustle. Just enjoying breakfast together and laying around in our jammies doing our conference packets!

The kids really keep busy with these packets. They listen as they work. Makes it much more bearable for the little ones!


In between sessions, the girls and I got busy with our food assignments for the party later that afternoon. First on the list: BBQ BAKED BEANS

Next: FRUIT PIZZA


And last, but not least....DEVILED EGGS! Oh, my how I love them! Always reminds me of sitting at my grandmas kitchen table helping her fill each egg and sprinkling with the paprika. yummy

Then off to Grandma and Grandpa Mackays we went to celebrate!

This is Zac and his cute fiance' Sara. They will be having a baby boy in the fall! Yippee a new baby in the family.

Aunt Kimmie brought a bubble machine for Easton. All the kids loved it and danced around the yard catching bubbles. Who knew it was this easy to entertain ALL the kids????




We certainly had a nice holiday. We remembered
why we have Easter, we enjoyed great food and our sweet family!
4 comments:
What a fun EASTER! Your fruit pizzas look fantastical!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing some with me.... I kept up my end of the bargain with the strawberry pie!
i love Easter...everything about it...its like christmas morning at your house on easter...how fun.. and om my gosh i want some fruit pizza...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....
i love Easter...everything about it...its like christmas morning at your house on easter...how fun.. and om my gosh i want some fruit pizza...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....
What a wonderful Easter! It's so nice to have a holiday where you can relax and just enjoy yourself.
Why did I not know you made fruit pizza? It looks dee-li-cious!
And you are such a nice wife to do a basket for Brandon. I'm lame.
And last, but not least, I had a blast conquering Target with you. The PJs really did turn out darling.
Post a Comment