
Wouldn't ya know it...Brandon gets really excited when I show
any interest in
any sport that he loves! Didn't take long for him to surprise me with my VERY OWN MOUNTAIN BIKE!

"Happy Easter to me." I'm actually really excited. I think it will be so great to be able to do something together in the great outdoors. We are already trying to plan some quick get-aways:)
If the weather would just cooperate, I could take it for a spin. Sheesh.
(I'm going to the bike store as soon as possible to purchase the "disco bell." It's aweessoomme! You will absolutely know when I'm coming. hee hee)
6 comments:
I love it! So cute! (can you call a mtn. bike cute?) Let's go cruisin'. What's a disco bell? Do I need one?
I love your new bike!! When are we going to go?? I need to test you out and find out if you're on my mountain biking level or Margos? I need someone to be on mine! :) Bear Claw Poppy (St. George)...here we come...disco bell and all!!
Awe, so cute! You will be darling (and fit) on your new wheels. Congrats!
Lets get out there and try that bike out. I hope I don't grab it from you spontaneously and start riding it before you even get on it. I love it sooo much. I actually feel LOVE for that bike.
WHAT A DARLING POWDER-BLEU CYCLE... WHAT A DARLING DRESSED IN BLEU LIZZY!!!
love the bike what a great color fits you cant what to hit the trails with you...first i need to get a bike...bear claw here we come
Post a Comment