Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saratoga Springs

I have been very blessed during my life to live in two of the most beautiful places in Utah. One being...Holladay, and the other...Saratoga.  I love to travel and visit other places around the world, but this is my home. I love that we have four seasons. I never get bored. I look forward to what comes next and what each season brings.
I love to wake up in the morning and open my blinds to this! Then step out onto the deck to the chirping birds, the smell of fresh cut grass, and the view of the lake and mountains.  Even if the weather is bad, it is still beautiful here. Kind of like a year round vacation. I always say that "i think this place does my "soul" some good!"

8 comments:

Bell Family said...

Gorgeous!! Cant wait to see it in person!!

margo said...

I totally agree with you ... I've also lived in HOlladay and Saratoga. The most beautiful areas ever! I'm surprised you didn't mention all the cats we have here in Saratoga! LOL

susan hall said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!WE DO LIVE IN THE PRETTIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD HOW LUCKY ARE WE...PS...LOVE YOUR PICTURES...I MAY HAVE TOO STILL SOME OF YOURS NOW... HEHE

Goddard Family said...

So so so pretty!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Did you find a treasure at the end of that rainbow? Beautiful pics... cute friend!!!

jenn said...

Did you take these pictures? They are beautiful!

Saratoga is unlike any other place. It is such an amazing place to live. I feel lucky to have you here with us in our little corner of the world. :)

ps- how are you feeling? Is my end in sight? Blah.

Natali Thompson said...

WOW-that is pretty much all I can say!

Scha&Andi said...

it is very beautiful in both places. utah is WONDERFUL. i can do without the snow... personally. but i LOVE utah. it's a great place to grow up and raise families! and the mountains are magnificent. wow!

there really is "no place like home!"