Thursday, January 6, 2011

The "BILL" that I was "HAPPY" to pay!!!



After 3 years, I just made my final payment on Easton's hospital bill from his near drowning incident! I think I have been slowly chipping away at it because it was my little reminder of our HUGE miracle. 
Hannah's friend at school lost her 8 month old baby brother in a bathtub drowning this week, and it brought back a flood of memories for me. I can literally still get my heart beating and nearly vomit if I think too hard about that night!
Oh, HOW LUCKY WE ARE!
And this was a bill that I would always gladly pay!
Let's not forget the amount that I had to pay, was so tiny compared to the thousands and thousands that it really cost. Insurance ROCKS and Primary Childrens is the most fantastic hospital ever!
Heavenly Father spared us on that night. 
And most important, I honor the fantastic "daddy" that saved his babies life with his SUPER-HERO CPR SKILLS!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

jenn said...

Oh, that made me cry. Sweet little E. What would we do without him!

Bell Family said...

Ugh...that's a night I will never forget. Sweet E!!
Love that kid!!
Love that PCMC!!

Amy said...

Oh I so have the chills. Thank goodness for miracles!

susan hall said...

oh my gosh ethan told me about that... that poor mother.. what she must be going through...that little E what a stud

Natali Thompson said...

I can't even imagine! That is such a miracle and I don't blame you for not caring about that bill. He is SO adorable! I could just eat him up in that purple shirt!

We probably were kindred sisters in the pre...I totally think that should be Brandon's new name! :) Maybe we could be ranch neighbors! Let me know if you find a good spot. I was thinking up towards Heber??? :)