Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gingerbread Houses with the Culleys

 We have made it a tradition for years to get together with the Culley Family and make gingerbread houses! The kids really look forward to hanging out and eating all the yummy candy!

 The dad's love to use their mad construction skills! We cheat a little by using "hot glue!" shhhhhh:)

 I love this picture. Just makes me smile. Evan sat smack in the middle of the table and ate so much candy all night. Jen and I joked, that by kid #4...you just roll with it. As we were packing up to leave, the kids ran out of the living room screaming! And sure enough...there was puke all over the couch and carpet! Ha ha ha. Didn't bother Evan a bit, he didn't even skip a beat.



Such a fun night! The kids picked and picked at their houses all through the season, and by Christmas Eve...their houses were practically NAKED! Thank you Culleys.
*and thank you Jen, for taking all the pictures...i didn't even bring a camera because i knew i would just steal yours.

2 comments:

margo said...

Love the hot-glue idea.... we will have to try that one! What a fun tradition:)

jenn said...

Happy to be of assistance. I know I'm a crazy camera person. I've come to terms with it. ;)

Evan and his table-climbing, candy-eating and vomiting. Whatever.