Not a very fun day to journal. But still, it must be included...
After a very long night of vomit city, we all slept in. The boys felt fantastic by now and the rest of us had the body aches so bad we could hardly function.
We drugged up and took the kids to the waterpark. Brandon had it the worst at this point and every now and again he would be missing...or in the bathroom losing his cookies:)
I had to take one for the team and do the waterslides with the boys. And we all spent a lot of time in the hot tub!
After a few hours, Brandon and Hannah went back to the room for a rest. Addie and I took the boys to make a build-a-wolf. Addie made a monkey. That was really fun.
Then we ate lunch in the hotel, and the table was in a tent and they used laterns for the lights. The boys got wolf ears to wear as a prize in their kid meals. We all had chicken noodle soup and took some back for the two sickies in the room.
While out, Addie and I arranged to move hotel rooms. Since it was Sunday, and everyone had checked out, it wasn't a problem at all. We got an awesome new room, that was bigger, cooler, and mostly DISEASE FREE! I couldn't spend another night in the barf room:) Our new room was called the "kid cabin."
When we got back and told Hannah and Brandon to "get up and pack up their stuff we were moving"...they weren't super thrilled. But Addie and I loaded up the carts and got us all situated down the hall! No biggie. The boys were content to stay and play in the room because it was like their own little cabin with Nintendo!
At this point, my tylenol was wearing off and Brandon pulled himself together so that I could rest for a bit. He took the boys across the street to hang out at Cabela's! Then they brought us back some ham fried rice for dinner. By then, we were all turning the corner and feeling a bit better. Good thing, because the next day involved a lot of driving and exciting things! I promise...NO MORE BARF STORIES:)
4 comments:
Phew..glad you were all on the mend. I couldn't stand to see anymore "green" Mackay's.
Darling hotel!! Love the beds!!
HA!!! "Stick it to the Man" is Sam's log-in I guess. I have never seen that. Hilarious!!
I love the place you stayed at...looks so cozy and rustic! You guys did so many fun activities. This is my blog post: Day 1 - 7: beach, sun, beach, sun, pina colada, beach, another pina! Areba!!!
Seriously, how cute it the place you stayed?!? Love it!
And love the wolf ears the most. So, so cute.
Post a Comment