For some reason, I really got into the St. Patty's spirit this year. I've never really cared much about that holiday. Maybe I liked it because... a "real leprechaun" paid us a visit this year??? NO JOKE FOLKS.
He left gold coins and gold chocolate nuggets for all the kids!
The girls really helped play it up, and the boys were freaking out! They were looking everywhere for that sneaky little leprechaun:)
Brandon was a little bugged that the leprechaun left his footprints all over our fridge...sneaky, sneaky!
We had little treats and "green" breakfast smoothies for each of the kids before school.
Even Brandon got a lucky gift of sweets!
Later in the day, I went over to help in Chance's class. We had a treasure hunt all over the whole school, we even found clues in his teachers car! The kids thought that was incredible. Afterwards, they all met in the teachers lounge (again, super cool to the kids) to have an ice cream sundae bar!
Why haven't I ever loved this day before? So simple and fun! Can't wait for next year:)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are just the cutest Mommy:) Can you be my mommy too?!!
I'm convinced that you are the cutest and most creative mom EVER! Love all of the cute ideas what lucky kiddos! xoxo
Stop it right now. You are amazing!!! WOW! How fun. :)
Post a Comment