Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Frightmares!!!

The week before Halloween, we went with our friends, the "Erskines" to FRIGHTMARES at Lagoon.  Nana (my stepmom) had given the kids and I free passes for our birthday's this year and we had yet to use them, so this was the perfect opportunity and I'm glad we waited for this occasion.
We had never been to "frightmares", and the Erskines have season passes so they knew exactly what to do, where to go, and how to have a great time! WE will NEVER go to lagoon again unless it is October and Frightmares is going on.



Easton and Emery were able to walk right on to every single "kiddie" ride. They rode them over and over and loved every second of it.


Chance and Kaden went on every ride possible. I cannot believe they weren't puking their guts out.

Brandon had to get everyone playing some games as usual! That is his very favorite thing to do there!

It's so cute, because they have like 8 different haunted houses going on. And a couple that are geared just toward the kids.  They give them all kinds of candy and cute little trinkets.


Lisa took me on "WICKED" for my very first time. I screamed, and swore (a little), laughed, and slapped her in the arm the whole ride. It was so fun but so scary....I hadn't had that dropping sick feeling in my tummy from going on a roller-coaster ride in soooo long.

Chance and Brandon did this super scary ride...they are so brave.

Usually you feel like crap and smell like poop when you leave Lagoon, but this day was so fun and refreshing and so laid back. No lines, and no stress!
We will FOR SURE be back next year!!!

4 comments:

Sam Bell said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I will have to put that on our 'To Do's" for next year!!

margo said...

Um lets see, what was I doing while you were having so much fun on roller coasters and playing games. Oh yeah, I was taking care of your business. Next time I will clean your house, give your dog a bath, and wash your car while you are at Frightmares!!!! ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously, so glad you had fun:)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

Please take Krew next year! His love for spooky... IS SPOOKY!!!

Lisa Erskine said...

My arm is just barely healing from all the bruises and scratches...and my ears are still burning from all the vulgarities! You were HILARIOUS on Wicked...not to mention the Haunted Houses! :) I still wish we had a picture of Jason and Brandon on Dino Drop! Let's do it again next year...for sure!!