Here's a look at our Halloween. Brandon dressed as "Jaba the Hut" for work, Easton had a party at preschool, Chance was in the school parade, we had chili at Margo's, the teens went to the Whites for a bonfire, Addie was all over the place...didn't even get a picture of her in her costume, we dropped by another party in the circle by our house, then Brandon took the boys on Erskine's annual hay ride to trick-or-treat while I answered the door and took down the decorations!
At the end of the night, Jason chased me all over the neighborhood with a chainsaw! I heard him coming so I locked my front door so quick...before I knew it, he had come in the back door and was trying to kill me in my own house. Holy freak, nobody hates a chainsaw as much as me! Uhhhhhhhh
MY MILITARY BOYS
Mark Harris AKA...Uncle Eddy! Need I say more?? ha ha ha
Adam Smith was an old lady. Don't worry that he's almost 7 feet tall and the biggest GUY in the neighborhood! He made a frightening old woman:)
Jordan, our next door neighbor...was Justin Beiber. Ohhhh my gosh!
Hannah and a few of her friends at the White's party.
Dumb dumb Jason...I always wanted a friend that loved Halloween as much as I did! NOW, I take it BACK! My house still smells like chainsaw gas:)
Here's a few of the last minute ScArY decorations that I put out on Halloween night! MY DARN DOG WOULD HAVE EATEN THEM IF I PUT THEM OUT ANY EARLIER.
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN TOO!


4 comments:
Love it! Especially the Uncle Eddy costume- classic!
Fun, fun, fun!
Your Halloween decorations (and ANY decoration for that matter) were divine.
That Jason. What a hoot!
YOUR BOYS ARMY UNIFORMS ARE TO DIE FOR. I will not be hurt AT ALL if you give E's to little Evan once he outgrows it. Just sayin'. :)
And, ps, next year we're taking your kid's pics by the cornstalks. You can join me in my CRAZY!
The kids, the house, the parties....SO FUN!! I would have been dying over the chainsaw. Dying!!
What a fun Halloween! The costumes are so cute. I hear you about the blasted chain saws! They always seem to chase you at the Haunted Houses! I hate them!
Post a Comment