I was able to make last minute arrangements, and whisk Brandon away for ONE whole night on his Birthday. Sometimes last minute plans, are the best.
Amanda had called me earlier in the week offering to sit with the kids on Saturday night, and I jumped at the opportunity.
After a busy Saturday morning, we packed our overnight bags and headed downtown. We stayed at the Hotel Monaco. Some friends had told me that it was really nice...and it didn't disappoint. The staff was so friendly and we loved our room.
That evening we went to some delicious "cheese" restaurant called "Zy" that Brandon found on some website. Whatever site he uses, we always find ourselves at the strangest places...WITH THE YUMMIEST FOOD.
We always have so much fun together. I love our time alone. We end up mostly talking about the kids and laughing about the kids, and crying about the kids...but that's what our life is about right now. And we love that.
I need to mention that we went to a movie and walked out...it was sooo lame. Some wolf show. I can't remember the name now. But between some close talking, loud mouth, wierdie girl next to Brandon in the movie, the "f" word said a million times in the show, and the lame wolves that were totally unrealistic...we had to abort ship. We went back to the hotel had our movie treats and watched Storage Wars, which is much more up our alley:) Again, just fun having "alone" time. I love you "B Diddy" hope you had a great Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday "B-Diddy!!" You and Storage Wars ROCK!!
Awww -- you forgot to mention what Brandon looks like when he tries on a beanie!!! ha ha ha ha
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY BRANDON... YA HANDSOME FELLA YOU!!!
Post a Comment