Margo, Mel, and I have been hitting the dance floor at Zumba. We pretty much rock.
Addie and Lindsie attend the class too...they pretend we are NOT their MOM'S. But we know they love our Doe-see-doe's.
Our "worm" still needs some work, but other than that I can't think of any moves we aren't naturals at?? Enough said! ba ha ha ha ha

5 comments:
You better watch out - I got the body roll down!!! I stayed up all night practicing in the mirror. I may have a little too much butt though! LOL
Seriously we rock!!!!!! We have the moves....OK so we have to work on our body roll. I have to agree with Margo she does have a little much butt. LOL I think I need some motivation to keep going like a shake or a diet coke and candy bar after!!! Just saying.... So much fun love you girls!!!!!!
Booty shakes with Margo? Cokes and icecream with Mel? You doing the worm?!? Ok....I REALLY need to come with you guys! Count me in!
haha...I love that picture!! Looks like fun!!
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE... BAHAHA!!!
Post a Comment