Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Can anyone see Chance?"

Chance is a pretty quiet and shy kid...but every now and again, he'll pull some hilarious stunt out of his hat! The funniest part is that he keeps a straight face while doing it! What a nut!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a nut! I wonder where he gets it??

We went to Seaside with our best friends from AZ. Travis and Landon were at BYU together and we have tons of fun with them. Next time-you're in!

Lisa Erskine said...

Too funny! Does he get his craziness from you??? :)

margo said...

I love the huge blue eyes!! Mallory calls your kids "our friends" She wants to know when "our friends" are coming over again?? Hopefully you guys will be at the valve opening party. We scheduled you to be in your bikini standing in the bottom of the lake when the water turns on =) You better be there, or I will seriously vandalize your lot.