Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nobody knows who YOU are!!!

Spiderman is a frequent visitor at our house...we just love it when he stops by to hang out!

8 comments:

Natali Thompson said...

We have one of those too-but it happens to be Venom-the black Spiderman. We do have the same build a bear though! Some of these phases you never want them to grow out of. Friday Holly told me only babies dress up in princess dresses-I almost cried.

Unknown said...

hi LIZ!

I didn't even know you had left me a comment. Andrea set up my blog and didn't tell me. I didn't even know I had one! :-)
You family is darling. I can't believe you have 4. Where does the time go. I still thing of you as a little cheerleader at Cottonwood! Hope all is going well! Take Care.

Dani Coletti (Escobar)

schaars said...

He is such a cutie! How funny are your kids I was just reading there comments I love the one that Addie said about the hay that is classic!!! I can't believe that story about Easton it gave me chills you are so lucky I can't even imagine how scary that would be.

Bell Family said...

We are lucky to have Spiderman live at our house also. Atleast we know the neighborhood is safe.

Lisa Erskine said...

Chance makes a good spiderman! He's cute! Joe's was fun...especially getting to know Chance and Addie better! They're too cute!

Amy said...

Man he looks like Brandon! Love the matching bear

margo said...

One time spiderman came to Troy's birthday party -- It was the best party ever (too bad Rick wasn't there to see Spidy ha ha). Troy still talks about the special visitor!

jenn said...

Tell that spiderman that he's welcome to come visit our house anytime. He's so dang cute!