Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ten Day Countdown


0 MORE DAYS

Each year, Brandon has to go to Asia for ten days for work. We dread every second of it, but know that it is something that will undoubtedly help the business.

Easton helping his daddy pack on Sunday night! Each time Brandon would put in new clothes, Easton would nicely throw them off the bed. What a helper!

"Maybe I will just stay in this bag and go to China with my Daddy!" SNEAKY

4 comments:

margo said...

You can come visit while Brandon is gone -- I'll feed you a big juicy burger off the grill or something!

jenn said...

7 more days...I think you can, I think you can!

Hugs to you. Hope you are getting by. :)

Natali Thompson said...

That sucks! I don't do well when Dave is gone and that has been only about 2 consecutive days! Good luck-we should have gone out this week, maybe next week! Oh...and I am waiting to see when you spell my name right on your blog list! :) NATALI

schaars said...

I would LOVE to go to CHINA since watching the olympics I have a major travel bug. I hate when Casey goes out of town but at least you have 4 cute kids to keep you busy time will fly since you will be so warn out at the end of the day!!!! We should get together I would love to catch up and Easton and Sienna could run around together!