Grey's Anatomy
Whale Wars
The Office
Ellen
House Hunters
Biggest Loser
Food Network
Good Things Utah
8 things I did yesterday...
Went to Chance's basketball game.
Washed my hair.
Cleaned the house.
Did some laundry.
Wrapped gifts for a party.
Made a vegetable platter.
Went to the "Mackay" Santa party.
Watched football with Brandon.
8 places I like to eat...
Yoshi's.
Hires Big H.
Spaghetti Factory.
Pagoda.
La Puente.
Red Iguana.
Hot Dog on a Stick.
Robintino's.
8 things I look forward to...
Getting Easton out of his crib in the morning and after naps.
Lunch dates with friends.
Vacations.
Collecting eggs from the chickens.
Brandon's random phone calls during the day.
Watching my kids succeed at things or trying new things.
Seeing my mom again someday.
Losing weight.
8 things on my wish list...
To take my kids to Disneyland this year.
To raise a happy, healthy, well-rounded family.
A bigger kitchen with double ovens.
For the snow to quit falling and the sun to come out!!
To lose weight and get in shape.
Vera Wang "bouquet" perfume.
To be able to save money better...oopsie.
To be able to see the plays... Wicked and Momma Mia
8 people I tag...
Bree.
Amy.
Kelli R.
Natalie T.
Cindy.
Margo.
Lisa.
Emily
1 comment:
Oh, I'm like a proud mama. So proud. :)
I just watched Whale Wars for the first time a couple of nights ago with Chris...holy cow! Who knew? It's very interesting.
I will disregard the weight comments {otherwise I just might have to kick you the next time I see you.} You ALWAYS look so fabulous and are one skinny minnie.
I look forward to you seeing your Mom again too. What a sweet day that will be.
Let's go to New York and see Wicked and Mama Mia together!!!
Post a Comment