Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lunch date


You know your kids are growing up when you're having a bad, terrible, horrible day...and the only thing that sounds fun is taking your sixth grade daughter out of school to go with you to lunch!!!

That is what I did yesterday, and it did JUST THE TRICK! We had a good laugh, she brightened my day, and made me remember why I love being with my kids more than anything in the world. "Thanks Hannah for pulling mommy out of a funk....love you."

9 comments:

Bell Family said...

Cute Hannah. Always making everyone smile!! Get's that from her mom.

Amy said...

Cute- I think it's good for both of you to have a lunch date now ang again. Wish I was there to go with you- no wait, with you were here!

Rogers Family Blog said...

First off, you have a Sixth Grader? That is crazy. I have much to look forward to from the looks of your blog. I love that you turned to your daughter for a pick me up. I hope you have so much fun on your trip:) We get to see you more at jr. jazz:)

Goddard Family said...

wait...you are in the Jr. Jazz group too? Why am I feeling so left out all of the sudden...first of all that is the cutest picture of you and Hannah...what a great mom you are! miss you...

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

MOTHER-DAUGHTER LUNCH DATES ROCK!!!

lady di said...

Grammy gave Hannah some of her best qualities. Can't think of a better person to have lunch with, good job on taking her out of school. She probably felt so special and loved.

Lady Di

3 Lumps-O-Cole said...

You ar so cute with your kids! Saw all the stars around the neighborhood...did you make them all?

Natali Thompson said...

That is so sweet! What a cute daughter. That is a darling picture of you guys.

jenn said...

So sweet. That Hannah always makes me happy too. Your kids are so special that way. Such happy little souls.